Thursday, May 13, 2010

Show jumping

Now that my website has some semblance of a functional website, I guess I can afford to spend some time uploading some images.

Received quite a few emails about giving some pointers and tips at this blog. Although I am still a novice in front of some masters, I will try to do that starting next week. As one of my good friend relate to me his experiences, it is not always the technically strong photographer that captures the best picture, for the best picture is akin to the phrase, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". The best image is the one that evokes some emotion from the person seeing the picture.

Am I right or am I right.

This guy was almost knocked down by the horse. Heard that he designs the jumps. Must have been sleepwalking.

No comments: